We believe that Technically, People Matter. If that is an experience you’d like to help us craft, and a culture you’d like to live within, please apply to one of our open positions below.
TTx is an information technology focused provider of best in class products, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that people matter, credibility is vital, and the future deserves great care in our present actions. We strive to become the most trusted technology partner in our market and to inspire others to believe that people matter in our industry and beyond. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Current Open Positions:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is adding to their growing sales team with the addition of a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates will have an aptitude for understanding the goals and needs of the marketplace, connecting challenges with solutions, and for elevating the credibility of the people we serve. They will have excellent customer service skills, excel working in a team environment, and have a desire to grow their existing skill set within the opportunities offered at TTx.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Development Rep are to create new opportunities through prospecting to TTx’s marketplace while facilitating and leading appointments.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to prospects through cold calling
- Set appointments
- Attend new appointments with Sales Executive
- Fill TTx prospecting events
- Participate in lead generating networking groups and events
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain accurate prospect records and database
The success of this position will be measured by new appointments set and overall team profitability.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated, competitive and target-driven
- 1-2 years work experience as a sales representative preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices and database management
- Professional communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Job Title: VoIP Support Engineer
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is focused on providing clients with best-in-class information technology, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that “people matter”, and support of our client’s reputation through assistance, expertise, and long-term strategy. We strive to become the most trusted information technology solution provider in our market. We are seeking a motivated, well organized individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to work for an established multi-generational company while enjoying the cultural aspects of a small, nimble business. Be a part of an innovative, developing team, and gain experience and knowledge in an industry with an ever-changing landscape of new technology.
- Provide TTx clients with Tier 1/2 support for Mitel systems from within the TTx Support Center located in Strongsville, OH.
- Perform system programming, cutovers, and upgrades of Mitel VoIP systems and related hardware/software solutions
- Provide Mitel administrative training to end user clients
- Troubleshoot network-related issues negatively impacting Mitel performance by analyzing packet loss, throughput, latency, jitter, MOS scores, etc.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, having defective components replaced as required.
- Provide proactive support on TTx Maven client systems
- Conduct pre-deployment discoveries and documentation of Maven client systems
- Cross platform collaboration with network and system teams to isolate technical issues
- Collaboration with TTx voice engineers on Mitel system design and troubleshooting
- Escalating tickets internally and externally as needed
- Participate in on-call rotation to support TTx-voice clients
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in support of overall company objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years previous experience in a customer facing role.
- *Alignment with TTx Core Values
- *IT / Telecom background is a plus, but not required.
- *Bachelor or Associate degree preferred but not required.
- Customer Service focused with positive attitude
- Proactive communicator, innovative, possesses the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable and comfortable in pressured environments.
- Detail oriented, logical and analytical thinker.
- Punctual and possess the ability to manage proper expectations of customer and internal stakeholders.