We believe that Technically, People Matter. If that is an experience you’d like to help us craft, and a culture you’d like to live within, please apply to one of our open positions below.
TTx is an information technology focused provider of best in class products, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that people matter, credibility is vital, and the future deserves great care in our present actions. We strive to become the most trusted technology partner in our market and to inspire others to believe that people matter in our industry and beyond. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Current Open Positions:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is adding to their growing sales team with the addition of a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates will have an aptitude for understanding the goals and needs of the marketplace, connecting challenges with solutions, and for elevating the credibility of the people we serve. They will have excellent customer service skills, excel working in a team environment, and have a desire to grow their existing skill set within the opportunities offered at TTx.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Development Rep are to create new opportunities through prospecting to TTx’s marketplace while facilitating and leading appointments.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to prospects through cold calling
- Set appointments
- Attend new appointments with Sales Executive
- Fill TTx prospecting events
- Participate in lead generating networking groups and events
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain accurate prospect records and database
The success of this position will be measured by new appointments set and overall team profitability.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated, competitive and target-driven
- 1-2 years work experience as a sales representative preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices and database management
- Professional communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is an information technology focused provider of best in class products, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that people matter, credibility is vital, and the future deserves great care in our present actions. We strive to become the most trusted technology partner in our market and to inspire others to believe that people matter in our industry and beyond.
TTx is adding to their growing engineering team with the addition of a Systems Engineer. Ideal candidates will have a passion for technology, excellent customer service skills, excel working in a team environment, and have a desire to grow their existing skill set within the product offerings of TTx. The primary responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will be daily support and maintenance of TTx Managed Service client systems and successful execution of TTx contracted server projects. The Systems Engineer will act as the subject matter expert for SAN Technologies, Virtualization, and Microsoft Server Operating Systems/Roles.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Evaluate and maintain network performance through network monitoring, analysis, and tuning; troubleshoot network problems, escalating larger or persistent problems.
- Maintain and support the existing disaster recovery plan including performing backups and recovery. Recommend and implement changes where appropriate.
- Handle trouble tickets and provide technical support for clients on a regular basis.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, replacing defective components as required.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures notifying users of such planned events.
- Maintain and administer Active Directory and other network security measures in order to protect and control network access and use, data, software, and hardware.
- Confer with network users about existing system problems; Analyze business process, information flow, and security requirements.
- Explore opportunities and recommend changes or new technology to improve systems and network configurations
- Document and maintain records of hardware and software assets including timing of maintenance renewals.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in support of overall company objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or associates degree in relevant field preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3 – 5 years Windows Server Management
- 1 – 2 years Active Directory / Group Policies
- 3 – 5 years VMware ESXi, VMware Horizons or equivalent VDI, Hyper-V
- 3 – 5 years Office 365/Exchange Server
- LabTech, Kaseya, or similar RMM suite experience a plus
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Capable of prioritizing work load based on client requirements