Ready for more?
More powerful, always-connected mobile devices. More bandwidth-hungry, latency-sensitive video applications. More mobility – anywhere and everywhere. To deliver more, network access infrastructure, from access points to switches, must work together like never before.
Ruckus optimized wireless and wired multi-gigabit solutions, give you multi-gigabit access capacity over your existing cable plant, at the right price and without disruption. Future-proof networks with high-performance Ruckus solutions.
Ruckus offers options that include 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11ax optimized 2.5GbE access points and switches, 802.11ax optimized 2.5/5GbE access point, and 2.5/5/10GbE switches to support next generation Wi-Fi standards. And our multi-gig solutions allow customers to double backhaul capacity without forcing expensive switch upgrades, as well as eliminate overpaying for performance that is not needed upfront.
Furthermore, ICX switches offer up to 1500 watts of PoE budget, deliver up to 90W of PoE power per port and uplinks up to 100 Gbps to future-proof any network. Features of Ruckus Optimized Wired and Wireless Solutions:
- Unified Policy – one access policy for granular control and access rights along with consistent onboarding and guest management
- Unified Management – single pane of glass management with Ruckus SmartZone Network Controller
- Optimized Access – purpose-built, affordable multi-gigabit solutions optimized for 802.11ac, 802.11ax and beyond – addresses latency-sensitive, throughput-hungry applications and increasing device densities
- Retain Existing Cabling – Support for 2.5/5 GbE on both the AP and the switch means you may not have to replace CAT 5e cabling configurations, resulting in a substantial cost savings
- Uplink port speed can be upgraded with a simple software license eliminating the need to pay upfront for performance that might not be needed until later
Download the Ruckus Wired & Wireless Joint Solution Case Study
TTx can help make a Ruckus solution implementation seamless. Let us work with you to schedule an on-site proof of concept with one of our TTx engineers. If this solution meets your needs, we will perform a design study of your building, help you optimize the number of access points needed and support you in the full implementation.
Schedule a consultation now to either set up a discovery call or schedule an on-site proof-of-concept demo with a TTx engineer! Click here to schedule